The Valorant meta is defined and influenced by many things such as buffs and nerfs to agents and guns, balance changes to maps, and the strategies that are being used in pro play and high elo ranks.
Your approach to the meta can vary based on your skill level and whether or not you’re playing alone or with friends, but for the most part, many of the same concepts will apply.
Although at lower levels of play, you may be able to climb successfully by using a lone wolf style with the likes of Reyna and Jett every map, as you climb higher, you’ll need to work with your teammates in building comps and strategies.
Our experts (Immortal+) work with T1 to create the Valorant agent tier list which is designed to provide insight into the best agent picks for climbing ranked.
- VALORANT NA Stage 1 Masters: Meta Analysis and Expert Insights
- Valorant Weapon Tier List (Best Guns)
- Phantom vs Vandal (Pros, Cons, and Situations)
- Tips for Playing Against Every Valorant Agent
- Terms That Every Valorant Player Should Know
- All Valorant Characters (Agents and Abilities Overview)
- Valorant Patch Notes Breakdown (Patch 5.12)