Mobalytics (Gamers Net) Cookies Policy
Last Updated: 17th of December, 2018
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored by your browser as you browse the Internet. They can be used to collect, store, and share data about your activities across websites, including on Mobalytics. Cookies also allow us to remember things about your visits to Mobalytics, like your preferred language, and to make the site easier to use.
We use both session cookies, which expire after a short time or when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which remain stored in your browser for a set period of time. We use session cookies to identify you during a single browsing session, like when you log into Mobalytics. We use persistent cookies where we need to identify you over a longer period, like when you request that we keep you signed in.
Authentication and security
- To log you into Mobalytics
- To protect your security
- To help detect and fight spam, abuse, and other activities that violate Mobalytics’s agreements
For example, cookies help authenticate your access to Mobalytics and prevent unauthorized parties from accessing your accounts.
- To remember data about your browser and your preferences
- To remember your settings and other choices you’ve made
For example, cookies help us remember your preferred language or the country you’re in, so we can provide content in your preferred language without asking each time you visit.
Analytics and research
- To help us understand how you are using the Services so that we can make them better, faster, and safer.
For example, cookies help us test different versions of Mobalytics to see which features or content users prefer, web beacons help us determine which email messages are opened, and cookies help us see how you interact with Mobalytics, like the links you click on.
You can opt out of some of these services through tools like the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, Mixpanel Opt-Out Cookie, and Hotjar Opt-Out Cookie.
- To customize Mobalytics with more relevant content
For example, cookies help us show a personalized advice and a list of recommended quests and challenges.
- To provide you with more relevant advertising.
Through our Services, Mobalytics may allow third party advertising partners to set cookies and other tracking tools to collect information regarding your activities and your device (e.g., your IP address, mobile identifiers, page(s) visited, location, time of day). We may also combine and share such information and other information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) with third party advertising partners. These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for purposes of delivering targeted advertisements to you when you visit third party websites within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral advertising.” We may allow access to other data collected by the Services to share information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you. If you prefer not to share your information with third party advertising partners, you may follow the instructions below.
To learn more about targeting and advertising cookies and how you can opt out, visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html, or if you’re located in the European Union, visit the Your Online Choices site.
Please note that where advertising technology is integrated into the Services, you may still receive advertising on other websites and applications, but it will not be tailored to your interests.
What are my privacy options?
- Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to decline cookies by consulting your browser’s support articles. If you decide to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some interactive features in the Services.
- Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, so your browser’s cookie-management tools may not remove them. To learn more about how to manage Flash cookies, see Adobe’s article on managing flash cookies and Website Storage Settings panel.
- To get information and control cookies used for tailored advertising from participating companies, see the consumer opt-out pages for the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance, or if you’re located in the European Union, visit the Your Online Choices site. To opt out of Google Analytics’ display advertising or customize Google Display Network ads, visit the Google Ads Settings page.
- For general information about targeting cookies and how to disable them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Updates & Contact Info