League of Legends 13.19 Patch Notes Breakdown
Welcome to our patch notes breakdown for League of Legends Season 13!
Let’s break down all the new changes in LoL coming this week.
We recommend following along with the official 13.19 patch notes since we won’t be listing all the specific stat changes, but rather, focusing on the impact of the changes and the champions updated place in the current meta.
If you’re wondering how these changes will affect the meta, check out our LoL champion tier list!
Buffs, Nerfs and Adjustments
- Q cooldown is increased. This isn’t due to him being good in Solo Queue, but to stop him from being played at Worlds.
- Base attack speed growth is reduced.
- W healing is also reduced., and the damage versus minions and monsters is down too.
- A lot of QoL changes to her kit.
- Overall, these are nerfs to Briar, but she should be a little better to play.
- Ultimate cooldown is reduced. So we may see him being played in multiple roles at Worlds.
- The Ultimate cooldown is reduced, the empowered slow is increased, and the extra movement speed is increased.
- Ultimate damage is increased.
- Lots of base stat nerfs.
- Her W damage now scales better.
- Her E now scales a little better.
- These changes are an attempt to bring her back to an AP oriented build.
Lee Sin (buff)
- His base stats are increased.
- W and E changes
- W root duration is increased ever so slightly.
- Nunu’s E AP ratio is increased a little bit. This might make him a better pick at Worlds.
- Pyke’s base health growth is increased.
- His W cooldown is reduced. This could allow him to go for more plays throughout the game.
- Her Passive heal is reduced.
- The Q damage (AD) ratio si reduced.
- W damage and movement speed is reduced.
- Don’t expect to see Rek’Sai a lot at Worlds.
- He has less base magic resistance.
- Her Q damage is increased
- His Ultimate missile speed is increased by 1000.
- Her base movement speed is reduced. So she will be weaker at Worlds.
- The cost is reduced.
- The amount of armor it gives is increased. Making it better for Mages against AD champions.
- Minion damage is reduced.
Thank you for reading, we hope you enjoyed this patch breakdown. How do you feel about this patch? Let us know in the comments. As always, if you have any questions, find us in our Discord!