LoL Patch Preview: Patch 11.19
Looking forward to the next League of Legends patch?
We’ve got you covered with the latest information from Rioters and other trusted sources that have been revealed for Patch 11.19.
Our preview will cover all known buffs, nerfs, and other changes to champions, items, and more.
If you want to see our breakdown for Patch 11.18 that’s on live now, check out our LoL patch notes breakdown.
Let’s dive into our League patch preview!
League of Legends Patch 11.19 Preview
- Q Damage 85-265 + 80% AP >>> 75-255 + 75% AP
- Q AP Ratio 45% >>> 40%; E CD 3.25-2.25 >>>3.5-2.5
- Armor 28 >>> 26; (Bugfix) Q no longer hits enemies Sona cannot see; (Bugfix) E Power Chord Slow does not ignore slow reducing effects
- R Heal 150-350 >>> 130-300
- Q CD 16-10 >>> 16-12
- W CD 26-14 >>> 20-14
- Base HP5 8 >>>9; HP/lvl 0.5 >>>0.9
- Q CD 7 >>>6
- 11.18 Changes reverted; E CD 16-10 >>> 16-8
- W CD 18 >>> 18-16
- W AP Ratio 60% >>> 70%
- Base HP5 7 >>> 8.5
- E CD 22-10 >>> 18-10
- P CD 16/12/8 >>> 13/10/7 (based on level)
- Q Monster Damage 125% >>> 150%; Q+E slightly more forgiving than short dashes
- HP 575 >>> 590; HP/lvl 87 >>> 92; W Anim sped up by 13%, Lockout 0.525s >>> 0.375s
- CD 20-12 >>> 18-12; Damage 80-280 >>> 90-290
- R CD 180-120 >>> 160-100
- W Shield 50-150 >>> 60-160
- Base Mana 280 >>> 310; Base MP5 7 >>>8
Patch Preview Sources
11.19 Full Patch Preview is here!
This is the second of two Worlds-focused patches. Given that we won't have any more opportunities to change the game, we aimed quite conservatively here. No huge swings anywhere.
Also, regarding Fizz…
— Jeevun Sidhu (@JeevunSidhu) September 14, 2021
That’s all for now! Check back again every Tuesday before the next patch notes release to see our previews for future patches. In the meantime, see the best champions for our current patch with our LoL Tier List.