menu
Necromancer

Diablo 4 Necromancer Build400% More DMG T100 & Boss Slayer Necro (Updated!)

Season 2
End Game
Boss Killer
Speed Farm
Dungeon Push
Easy to Play
PVP
Meta
400% More DMG T100 & Boss Slayer Necro (Updated!)Necromancer build

Featured Necromancer Builds

S3 Shadow GolemancerBombardier Necro

Meta Necromancer Builds

S3 1-35 (WT2 -> WT3) Blood Surge Summoner

Mid Game Necromancer Builds

S3 35-60 (WT3 -> WT4) Blood Surge Summoner

End Game Necromancer Builds

S3 Bone Spear NECRO KING GuideBone SpiritSeverBonespearSpirit SplintersInfinimistMinionsOverpower BloodlanceX'Fal's ShadowblightS3 60-100 Endgame Blood Surge Emperor

Speed Farm Necromancer Builds

Summoner Necromancer Leveling Build (Season 3)

Easy to Play Necromancer Builds

Minion Leveling S3

Become a creator

NEW

Want to earn rewards by sharing your builds with your community?

Learn More
Skills and Gear
Skill Tree
Paragon Board

Assigned skills

Primary
Secondary

Book of the dead

Skeletal Warriors
Skeletal Mages
Skeletal Golems

Equipment

HelmGodslayer Crown
Chest ArmorAspect of Explosive Mist
GlovesHowl from Below
PantsAspect of Disobedience
BootsFlickerstep
AmuletBlighted Aspect
Ring 1Aspect of Ultimate Shadow
Ring 2X'Fal's Corroded Signet
WeaponBlack River
OffhandAspect of Shielding Storm

Gems

WeaponAmethyst
ArmorRuby
JewelryDiamond

Vampiric Powers
divinity10
ferocity4
eternity3

Anticipation
divinity1
Flowing Veins
divinity2
eternity2
ferocity2
Prey on the Weak
ferocity2
Accursed Touch
divinity6
Sanguine Brace
divinity1
eternity1

Skills

Basic

Reap
1
Enhanced Reap
Acolyte's Reap

Core

Hewed Flesh
3

Macabre

Corpse Explosion
5
Enhanced Corpse Explosion
Blighted Corpse Explosion
Blood Mist
5
Enhanced Blood Mist
Ghastly Blood Mist
Grim Harvest
1
Fueled by Death
3

Corruption

Decrepify
1
Enhanced Decrepify
Abhorrent Decrepify
Amplify Damage
3
Death's Embrace
3

Summoning

Corpse Tendrils
1
Enhanced Corpse Tendrils
Plagued Corpse Tendrils
Necrotic Carapace
3
Reaper's Pursuit
1
Gloom
3
Crippling Darkness
2
Terror
3

Ultimate

Bone Storm
1
Prime Bone Storm
Supreme Bone Storm
Stand Alone
3
Memento Mori
3

Passive

Shadowblight
1
2
Reap
3
Enhanced Reap
4
Hewed Flesh
5
Hewed Flesh
6
Hewed Flesh
7
Blood Mist
8
Enhanced Blood Mist
9
Ghastly Blood Mist
10
Blood Mist
11
Blood Mist
12
Blood Mist
13
Blood Mist
14
Corpse Explosion
15
Corpse Explosion
16
Corpse Explosion
17
Corpse Explosion
18
Corpse Explosion
19
Enhanced Corpse Explosion
20
Blighted Corpse Explosion
21
Grim Harvest
22
Fueled by Death
23
Fueled by Death
24
Fueled by Death
25
Death's Embrace
26
Death's Embrace
27
Death's Embrace
28
Decrepify
29
Enhanced Decrepify
30
Abhorrent Decrepify
31
Amplify Damage
32
Amplify Damage
33
Amplify Damage
34
Reaper's Pursuit
35
Corpse Tendrils
36
Enhanced Corpse Tendrils
37
Plagued Corpse Tendrils
38
Stand Alone
39
Stand Alone
40
Stand Alone
41
Memento Mori
42
Memento Mori
43
Memento Mori
44
Shadowblight
45
Bone Storm
46
Prime Bone Storm
47
Supreme Bone Storm
48
Gloom
49
Gloom
50
Gloom
51
Terror
52
Terror
53
Terror
54
Crippling Darkness
55
Crippling Darkness
56
Acolyte's Reap
57
Necrotic Carapace
58
Necrotic Carapace
59
Necrotic Carapace

Build Details

How It Works
Summary

BEST Necro InfiniMist Boss Slayer Build!

Remember To Adjust Accessories Gems For The Res You Are Lacking! All Res +5% Only Gives 25% Total Res In Value, Single Gem Gives 30% Res!

In-Depth Explanation

After Lots Of Testing

Black River + Godslayer Crown Seems To Be The Best Combo For DMG & Reseting Our CD (Shako Is BIS, Next Is Godslayer For DMG)

Black River > Doombringer > Grandfather

Flickerstep Is VERY GOOD For Perma Bone Shields For T100

Lidless Wall Is Good For DMG, Its Great For Speed Clearing NM & Contents & Bossing But Using A Normal Shield Provides More DMG Reductions/Lucky Hits & CDR

Starless Ring, Melted Heart, Andairel's Visage Ubers Are NOT Good For Our Mist Build

Gameplay Loop

While In NM Dungeons, If We Are Dying At The Start Of Battle, Stack Armor With Blood Mist First

  1. Cast Decrepity First To Reduce DMG
  2. Bone Storm: Bonus DMG & DMG Reduction
  3. Cast Blood Mist
  4. Cast Corpse Tendril Follow Up With Constant Auto Attack & Any Spell Comes Off CD
Video Guide