Plunder's Falcon 2.0
Featured Void Builds
PvE Void BuildsItsDaveTV's Atomic Armaments
Optional weapon to increase the weaken debuff to an enemy to 30%
All shoulder charge abilities (Seismic Strike, Hammer Strike, or Shield Bash) deal bonus damage when activated in the air. Damaging mini-bosses, Tormentors, or Champions with your shoulder charge refunds your melee.
The Falcon 2.0 Takes advantage of the Peregrine Greaves Buff and allows us to do close to 1 Million damage with shoulder charge. The 2 key components are of course the exotic, and also having an Overshield to give us a huge damage boost to our melee ability! When we combine these 2 things we get that crazy damage!
You can further add a weakening grenade for another 15% damage increase and also Solo Operative Mod from the artifact for another 15% damage increase if you want. Tractor Cannon is another potential source of a 30% debuff. But none of that is even needed with our base set up the way it is! So you shoulder charging titans should enjoy this one!
- Throw your Grenade to get a Weaken Kill and activate Devour
- Clear out some enemies with your beefed-up weapon
- Drop your barricade to give yourself an Overshield
- Head for a Champion and use Peregrine Greaves to one-hit them.
- You need the Overshield and Peregrine to 1 hit kill.
- You can throw your weakening grenade as well on a champion.