Welcome to our Teamfight Tactics Tier List for Patch 10.7
Hey everyone, welcome back to our weekly champ strength analysis. Similar to our LoL tier list, our TFT tier list is curated in collaboration with top-level players, such as Ace of Spades and Saintvicious. This list is optimized to help you climb.
While patch 10.7 had many changes, most of the champion tiers have remained the same so far. Once the meta begins to evolve over the patch, expect many further changes to happen.
But for now, we only have these main changes to our champion tiers.
Make sure you register (quick and pain-free) so you can take full advantage of all our free TFT content: Team Comps, Team Builder, In-depth Champion and Item descriptions + Tier lists and more!
TFT Tier List for Patch 10.7
Early Game Tier List
- Optimal (S-tier): Ahri, Ezreal, Lucian, Shaco, Xin Zhao
- Great (A-tier): Blitzcrank, Caitlyn, Darius, Fiora, Graves, Kai’Sa, Mordekaiser, Poppy, Rakan, Shen, Ziggs
- Good (B-tier): Annie, Jarvan IV, Sona, Twisted Fate, Xayah, Zoe
Mid Game Tier List
- Optimal (S-tier): Ahri, Ezreal, Lucian, Shaco, Xin Zhao
- Great (A-tier): Ashe, Blitzcrank, Darius, Jayce, Kai’Sa, Leona, Malphite, Master Yi, Mordekaiser, Rakan, Shen, Syndra, Vi, Yasuo, Zoe
- Good (B-tier): Annie, Caitlyn, Fiora, Graves, Jarvan IV, Karma, Kassadin, Kha’Zix, Lux, Neeko, Poppy, Rumble, Sona, Twisted Fate, Xayah, Ziggs
Late Game Tier List
- Optimal (S-tier): Aurelion Sol, Cho’Gath, Ekko, Ezreal, Gangplank, Jhin, Irelia, Lulu, Miss Fortune, Shaco, Xin Zhao
- Great (A-tier): Ahri, Annie, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Fizz, Jayce, Jinx, Kai’Sa, Kayle, Lucian, Master Yi, Rakan, Shen, Syndra, Thresh, Vi, Yasuo
- Good (B-tier): Darius, Karma, Kassadin, Lux, Mordekaiser, Neeko, Rumble, Sona, Soraka, Vel’Koz, Wukong
TFT Tier List Methodology
Our goal is to deliver the most correct tier list we can. When data becomes available, we will add that to our decision making as well.
To ensure accuracy, we work with experts with multiple Queen accounts like Ace of Spades and Saintvicious to scientifically test hypotheses and come to logical conclusions. We will update these as frequently as possible until the meta settles.
We justify our decision making in the notes, so be sure to read that and weigh in. We welcome feedback to figure out what we missed!
Units are valued in the following ways:
- S-tier = Super powerful and contested champs that everyone wants and forms comps around.
- A-tier = Champs that fit very well into powerful comps in the meta.
- B-tier = Champs that are situational but still fit into good comps.
- Not on the list = Champs that are rarely contested and have better alternatives for their comps or just don’t fit into a strong comp at all.
In the current state of the game, items are a big component of champ strength and champs that work well with them are high value. Right now, we’ll be organizing by unit cost.
This allows you to understand when a champion is valuable and when they start to fall off. This also allows you to understand how you should value your economy with the rolls you are getting. If this doesn’t work out or is too complex, then we will iterate in the future.
We evaluate a specific unit at a specific point in the game assuming it has a reasonable rank for that point and it’s in a comp that works for it.
If a unit usually carries and has good items, it is evaluated in that context since items are so integral to the game.
Please remember that TFT is highly situational so ALL units can be used. Explore and help us figure out the things we may have missed!
Notable Changes from 10.7
Irelia – S
- Irelia is looking to be a solid 4 cost carry for both cybernetic team and blademaster teams. With the nerfs to other comps, Irelia will likely have her time to shine.
Jinx – A
- Jinx is the main carry of Jinx Brawlers, and was a solid 3rd option carry for Rebels. With the nerf to Rebel Comps, Jinx has taken a small step down in terms of her power rating.
TFT Tier List Champion Analysis
- Caitlyn provides solid early game backline damage, while also providing transition into sniper for Jhin and chrono for attack speed.
- Fiora allows for early game pressure with cybernetic as well as blademaster transitions into Irelia or Kayle.
- Graves sees niche play in space pirate comps, but is mainly used for early game blaster synergy and additional frontline.
- Jarvan provides a solid early game frontline with transitions into dark star.
- Kha’Zix deals great early game damage to pair with frontline units, or to transition into infiltrator comps.
- Leona is the main early game cybernetic frontline unit, and is quite tanky with her ability and vanguard trait.
- Malphite simply is a frontline tank that is used for brawler synergy or rebel synergy.
- Poppy is the main frontliner for early game sorcerer comps that utilize star guardian either in their comp or for transition.
- Twisted Fate is necessary for comps that want to run 6 chrono, or can be used for sorcerer and some early game backline damage.
- Xayah can be utilized early and midgame for celestials and blademaster to transition to stronger blademasters like Kayle and Irelia.
- Ziggs provides demolitionist early game for comps that use Rumble, and is usually replaced by Gangplank in the late game. Ziggs also sees some play in rebel comps to complete 6 rebels.
- Zoe provides solid CC for a one cost unit and is vital for comps running a combination of star guardians and sorcerers.
- Pairs nicely early game with Poppy and Zoe for star guardian and sorcerer.
- One of the core units for any comp that runs mech pilots. Essential unit to pair with Fizz and Rumble.
- One of the best brawlers as he disrupts enemy formations and provides CC and a beefy body to tank damage.
- Used mainly early game to pair alongside Graves for the off chance of gaining additional gold on kill with space pirate.
- Kai’Sa is used mainly as a secondary carry in infiltrator comps, or to provide the valkyrie bonus to any comp that runs Kayle or Miss Fortune.
- Lucian is a core component to both blaster and cybernetic comps as he provides a great early game power spike.
- Is a great early game frontline unit that provides dark star and vanguard.
- Solid early game front line unit that can splash celestial and protector into comps.
- Shen can be great against team comps that mainly deal basic attack damage with his dodge ability. Shen also provides chrono and blademaster for your own team making him a solid unit overall.
- Sona can be used to splash mystic into comps, and will likely see most of her play in rebel comps.
- Pairs great with Rakan as these two units will provide both celestial and protector.
- Yasuo can be used to complete blademaster synergy or in rebel comps, and he will provide solid CC against teams that itemize their main carry.
- Ashe pairs nicely with Caitlyn for sniper until you are able to find Jhin. You can also utilize celestial as a transition synergy with Ashe.
- Ezreal is a key unit in blaster comps as well as chrono comps and his ability can disrupt enemy teams by raising their mana cost.
- Jayce deals solid damage by himself, and can be decently tanky with vanguard. He can also be used to gain some bonus gold early on with space pirate before transitioning into your complete team.
- Karma provides great utility with her ability, and is a key unit to pair alongside Shaco in any dark star team.
- Kassadin hasn’t seen much play as Mana Reaver and Celestial have been overlooked late game, but there likely will be more innovation or buffs that will make him a key unit in teams.
- Lux is a great sorcerer that provides great CC, and is also key for dark star comps to complete their synergy.
- Master Yi pairs great with Yasuo as they are both rebels and blademasters.
- Neeko is one of the main front liners in star guardian teams as she is quite tanky and provides great AoE CC with her ability.
- Rumble is key for any mech pilot team, and pairs amazingly with Ziggs or Gangplank for demolitionist.
- Shaco is a key carry for both dark star teams and infiltrator teams.
- Syndra provides great single target damage for star guardian and sorcerer teams, but likely cannot carry by herself.
- Vi is a great unit for both cybernetic and brawler teams and pairs amazingly with either of those two synergies.
- Cho is one of the best CC units in the game, and with brawlers will be extremely beefy for your front line.
- Fizz, like Rumble and Annie, is essential for mech pilot teams, and will make your team power spike once you are able to find him.
- Irelia is a key carry for cybernetic teams, and can deal great damage even without her other synergies (blademaster and mana-reaver) active.
- Jhin sees carry potential mainly with his sniper trait by pairing with either Ashe or Caitlyn. He has potential as a dark star carry, but will mainly be a secondary carry on dark star teams behind Shaco.
- The main carry in Bed & Breakfast which is our blaster and brawler team comp. Jinx synergizes extremely well with Blitzcrank to activate her ability faster.
- Kayle is a strong carry and pairs extremely well late game with Miss Fortune for valkyrie.
- Soraka provides solid healing and will likely be the last star guardian you find.
- Vel’Koz has shown decent carry potential, and will perform best with void, but can also be used as a secondary carry on sorcerer teams without void.
- Wukong is one of the best CC units in the game and also provides chrono and vanguard, making him a very flexible unit to add to your comp.
- Aurelion Sol has seen play mainly in rebel comps as the main carry, or as an optional carry for 6 sorcerer teams. Making ASol a demolitionist can also be very strong.
- Ekko has an extremely powerful ability, and finding him to complete 6 cybernetic will give you a huge power spike. He also splashes well into any comp that runs infiltrators.
- Gangplank does great damage and can fit into many teams, but does best in teams that also run demolitionist, such as mech pilot teams with Rumble.
- Lulu is one of the strongest CC units in the game, and she fits into many teams late game at level 9 by providing mystic.
- Miss Fortune pairs well into many comps as she provides blaster and valkyrie. 6 sorcerer comps also use her as a main carry to obliterate enemy teams.
- Thresh is a solid unit to have late game to add to any team provided there is space for him in the team. He can be the last chrono unit, and will boost the late game power of any team by pulling additional units onto the board.
Thanks for reading, as always we welcome all discussion and feedback. Let us know if we missed anything or feel like we didn’t rank a unit properly in the comments below. See you next patch!