Featured Sorcerer BuildsBall Lightning - Zeus Tank1.1.1 Chain Lightning SorcererUltimate Firewall SorcDonTheCrown's Lightning BlenderSeason 2 Arc Lash Meatballmancer - 100 Exodia Fireball build
Meta Sorcerer BuildsChain Lightning - Lightning Currents
Off-Meta Sorcerer BuildsMeteor - Perpetual MeteorFirewall - Scorched Earth
Mid Game Sorcerer BuildsThunderbird Ball Lightning Sorc *SPEED CLEAR NMD 100 EASY* SEASON 2 BEST SORCERER Bouncy Ball Version 3.0Ball Lightening SPEED Clear Conjurer (Season 2)Frost Witch 1-100 Leveling + Endgame Full Progression (Blizzard, Frozen Orb, Ice Shard)
End Game Sorcerer BuildsBall Lightning - Mana TankBlizzard - HailstormBlizzard - Frosty BoiBall Lightning - Orbital StormIce Shards - Burning FrostIce Shards - Teleporting Frost
Speed Farm Sorcerer BuildsArc Lash - Lashing Currents
Leveling Sorcerer BuildsChain Lightning - Leveling BuildIce Shards - Leveling Build
Want to earn rewards by sharing your builds with your community?Learn More
This build focuses heavily on igniting the entire screen with Firewalls, draining the health bar of enemies over time with impressive dot damage and high mana upkeep; it's on the sturdier side of some other Sorcerer builds because with Firewalls you have to remain in the fight actively.
Firewall is an incredibly fun skill to use, especially with its Enchantment Firewall, combined they're able to quickly set the entire screen ablaze and nothing looks quite as great as having the entire screen on Fire.
Firewall or, Damage over time skills in general have been a little bit lacking overall since the launch of Diablo 4, but with the easy access to Unique farming in Season 2 we have a much easier time obtaining the unique X'Fal's Corroded Signet, this is incredibly strong and with a 50% proc on Lucky hit, it procs relatively often, allowing us to obtain very high numbers.
- This build relies on the unique item X'Fal's Corroded Signet in the end game. It performs relatively well without in the open world and in low nightmare dungeons though.
- We make use of an Amulet with +Ranks for all Defensives, without this we'll have to subtract some points from Frost Nova to place into Ice Armor and Flame Shield.
- For trash mobs, we’ll want to continually be moving while throwing Firewall in front of us; we do this to drag the mobs while dealing damage.
- Once we have a big enough pull or make contact with an Elite, we keep up some Firewalls before using Frost Nova and continuing the Firewall placement.
- We've chosen 4 defensives, Frost Nova, Ice Armor, Teleport and Flame Shield. Frost Nova and Teleport should be used to supplement our damage, while the other two are used to avoid it.
- On tricky Elites or Bosses, we’ll use Inferno to give us the much-needed damage and infinite mana sustain with Pyro skills.