Welcome to the Mobalytics Tier List for Wild Rift for Patch 2.4b!
Hello, and welcome to the Wild Rift tier list for the 2.4b Patch. In this tier list, we will show you which Wild Rift champions are the strongest at the moment and give you the best results to climb the ladder.
I am Xphstakhs and I have been on top of the ladder since the release of the Open Beta (peaking at 26 overall). I play the game daily and even attempted to go pro.
This tier list will combine my high elo experience with my analysis of the latest Wild Rift patch notes.
Wild Rift Tier List Patch 2.4b
Wild Rift Patch 2.4a Tier List Rankings
|Top||S-tier: Camille, Fiora, Garen, Gragas, Graves, Renekton
A-tier: Akali, Darius, Irelia, Lee Sin, Lucian, Malphite, Pantheon, Riven, Tryndamere, Wukong
B-tier: Jax, Mundo, Kennen
|Jungle||S-tier: Lee Sin, Kha’zix, Rengar, Wukong, Xin Zhao
A-tier: Amumu, Evelynn, Fizz, Graves, Master Yi, Olaf, Mundo, Vi
B-tier: Jarvan IV, Shyvana
|Mid||S-tier: Akali, Diana, Irelia, Katarina, Lucian, Orianna Twisted Fate, Ziggs
A-tier: Akshan, Aurelion Sol, Ahri, Corki, Galio, Yasuo
B-tier: Gragas, Kennen, Zed
|ADC||S-tier: Draven, Ezreal, Kai’Sa, Lucian, Xayah, Varus
A-tier: Jinx, Miss Fortune, Senna, Tristana
B-tier: Ashe, Vayne, Jhin
|Support||S-tier: Alistar, Braum, Janna, Nami, Senna
A-tier: Galio, Lulu, Leona, Seraphine, Rakan
B-tier: Blitzcrank, Lux, Sona
Pick of the Patch Commentary
Top – Renekton
- Renekton is one of the strongest lane bullies in the baron lane and has a lot of snowball potential due to his high sustain and Ultimate.
- His ability to one-shot squishy targets is astonishing high and has a really high 1 vs 9 potential due to his high DPS and sustain.
Jungle – Rengar
- Rengar has been extremely strong since the bug fixes in his second ability, he is a big threat in the early stages of the game and can snowball from there on.
- He has a very strong jungle clear and very good sustain, on top of that he can survive a lot of burst and tower dive you with his Ability (2) and Ultimate.
Mid – Akali
- Akali has been meta since the beginning of Wild Rift since she can poke and have true invisibility with her shroud.
- Her high mobility makes her very annoying to play against and can take anyone down during teamfights if she lands a full combo.
Bottom – Lucian
- Lucian is one of the strongest ADC’s since his release due to his high damage and early game pressure.
- On top of that, the new critical items fit him very well and can make him really strong even in the later stages of the game.
Support – Senna
- Senna is one of the strongest Support’s since her release due to her poke and healing in the laning phase.
- Aside from these things, she is a Champion that can scale into infinite and can even be a second ADC in the late game with high sustain and range.
- Our tier list is made according to what is being played in high elo but is meant to be helpful for all players. The lower your skill level, the easier skill level of champion you should consider.
- We will only have one tier list for now since Wild Rift is a relatively new and there aren’t a lot of statistics about what is going on in lower brackets of the ladder.
- Furthermore, for each role, we will have a recommended champion that should get you results in a short period of time based on the current meta.
- Simple champions have a lower skill floor, allowing them to be picked up easily.
- If a champion has a higher skill floor (harder to play), it will take more time to learn and you will have to spend some time playing them in normal games, before you can be confident to step into a ranked game.
- However in the long run, a harder champion may have a higher ceiling in terms of their mechanics and outplay potential.
- Note that even if your favorite or main champion isn’t meta, it doesn’t mean that you can’t climb with them. Comfort goes a long way in playing well.
Come back every patch to check out our tier list that will be updated according to the new buffs and nerfs. If you have any comments, questions, or feedback leave it below. Good luck climbing and see you soon Summoner!