Welcome to the Mobalytics Tier List for Wild Rift for Patch 2.3!
Hello, and welcome to the Wild Rift tier list for the 2.2c Patch. In this tier list, we will show you which Wild Rift champions are the strongest at the moment and give you the best results to climb the ladder.
I am Xphstakhs and I have been on top of the ladder since the release of the Open Beta (peaking at 26 overall). I play the game daily and even attempted to go pro.
This tier list will combine my high elo experience with my analysis of the latest Wild Rift patch notes.
Wild Rift Tier List Patch 2.3
Wild Rift Patch 2.3 Tier List Rankings
|Top||S-tier: Gragas, Fiora, Camille, Garen
A-tier: Akali, Galio, Gragas, Darius, Irelia, Malphite, Pantheon, Riven, Wukong
B-tier: Graves, Jax, Mundo, Kennen
|Jungle||S-tier: Evelynn, Fizz, Lee Sin, Kha’zix, Wukong,
A-tier: Amumu, Olaf, Mundo, Rengar, Vi
B-tier: Graves, Jarvan IV, Shyvana
|Mid||S-tier: Akali, Diana, Irelia, Katarina, Ziggs
A-tier: Aurelion Sol, Corki, Galio, Orianna, Twisted Fate, Yasuo
B-tier: Ahri, Gragas, Kennen, Zed
|ADC||S-tier: Ezreal, Jinx, Kai’Sa, Xayah,
A-tier: Draven, Miss Fortune, Tristana, Varus
B-tier: Ashe, Vayne, Jhin
|Support||S-tier: Alistar,Braum, Janna, Nami
A-tier: Galio, Lulu, Leona, Sona, Rakan
B-tier: Blitzcrank, Lux, Seraphine
Pick of the Patch Commentary
Top – Garen
- Garen has been a nightmare of a toplaner and is a super tank that can also dish a ton of damage.
- In addition, his Ultimate does true Damage is an execute almost every single time.
Jungle – Fizz
- Jungle Fizz is something new people are playing and is very strong since you get to level 5 pretty easily.
- His ganks at level 5 are deadly and are almost every time successful.
Mid – Ziggs
- Ziggs is very a very strong midlaner that can poke from far away and bully anyone out of the lane very early.
- Outside of that he can take towers really fast down and execute them at a certain HP.
Bottom – Kaisa
- Kaisa has been a strong ADC since the beginning of the game because she is very self-sufficient and has a lot of tools to do damage.
- Her kit allows her to reposition herself with her Ultimate or her invisibility once unlocked.
Support – Braum
- Since they nerfed almost every other Support Braum stole the Spotlight from the rest.
- He can soak a ton of damage, is able to have big engages, lock enemies down with his passive and protect his teammates on top of that.
- Our tier list is made according to what is being played in high elo but is meant to be helpful for all players. The lower your skill level, the easier skill level of champion you should consider.
- We will only have one tier list for now since Wild Rift is a relatively new and there aren’t a lot of statistics about what is going on in lower brackets of the ladder.
- Furthermore, for each role, we will have a recommended champion that should get you results in a short period of time based on the current meta.
- Simple champions have a lower skill floor, allowing them to be picked up easily.
- If a champion has a higher skill floor (harder to play), it will take more time to learn and you will have to spend some time playing them in normal games, before you can be confident to step into a ranked game.
- However in the long run, a harder champion may have a higher ceiling in terms of their mechanics and outplay potential.
- Note that even if your favorite or main champion isn’t meta, it doesn’t mean that you can’t climb with them. Comfort goes a long way in playing well.
Come back every patch to check out our tier list that will be updated according to the new buffs and nerfs. If you have any comments, questions, or feedback leave it below. Good luck climbing and see you soon Summoner!