Welcome to the Mobalytics Tier List for Wild Rift for Patch 2.6a!
Hello, and welcome to the Wild Rift tier list for the 2.6a Patch. In this tier list, we will show you which Wild Rift champions are the strongest at the moment and give you the best results to climb the ladder.
I am Xphstakhs and I have been on top of the ladder since the release of the Open Beta (peaking at 26 overall). I play the game daily and even attempted to go pro.
This tier list will combine my high elo experience with my analysis of the latest Wild Rift patch notes.
Wild Rift Tier List Patch 2.6a
Wild Rift Patch 2.6a Tier List Rankings
|Top||S-tier: Camille, Fiora, Garen, Gragas, Jayce, Kayle, Renekton
A-tier: Akali, Darius, Graves, Jayce, Jax, Irelia, Lee Sin, Lucian, Malphite, Pantheon, Riven, Tryndamere, Wukong
B-tier: Olaf, Mundo, Kennen
|Jungle||S-tier: Nunu, Lee Sin, Kha’zix, Jayce, Rengar, Xin Zhao
A-tier: Amumu, Camille, Evelynn, Morgana, Graves, Master Yi, Olaf, Mundo, Vi, Wukong
B-tier: Fizz, Jarvan IV, Shyvana
|Mid||S-tier: Akali, Diana, Irelia, Katarina, Kayle, Lucian, Orianna Twisted Fate, Veigar, Ziggs
A-tier: Akshan, Aurelion Sol, Ahri, Corki, Galio, Lucian, Yasuo, Veigar
B-tier: Gragas, Kennen, Zed
|ADC||S-tier: Caitlyn, Draven, Ezreal, Kai’Sa, Xayah, Varus
A-tier: Jinx, Miss Fortune, Senna, Tristana, Lucian,
B-tier: Ashe, Vayne, Jhin
|Support||S-tier: Alistar, Braum, Janna, Nami, Senna, Thresh
A-tier: Galio, Lulu, Leona, Seraphine, Rakan
B-tier: Blitzcrank, Lux, Sona
Pick of the Patch Commentary
Top – Renekton
- Renekton has been strong for a while due to his early game kill threat and ability to zone you out of the wave.
- He can split push and even be the big engage in teamfights. He also can one shot every ADC with one combo.
Jungle – Lee Sin
- Lee Sin is the only Jungler that is S-tier since the release of the game. Especially after his recent buffs.
- He has the strongest early game potential out of every jungler and can snowball games out of controll.
Mid – Twisted Fate
- Twisted Fate struggled a bit last patch with the nerfs but it’s again one of the best midlaners with the buffs he received.
- He can roam to every lane past level 5 and has a very gankable lane due to his guaranteed stun.
Bottom – Kai’Sa
- Kai’Sa was struggling a bit for the past season, with these buffs she is now one of the strongest ADC to play in the game.
- She has a lot of burst, scales very well and on top of that has a very high duel potential due to her invisibility and Ultimate.
Support – Nami
- Nami is really strong during the laning phase due to her poke and her high ranged abilities.
- She has a very good ultimate to engage a teamfight and can also isolate a target with her bubble.
- Our tier list is made according to what is being played in high elo but is meant to be helpful for all players. The lower your skill level, the easier skill level of champion you should consider.
- We will only have one tier list for now since Wild Rift is a relatively new and there aren’t a lot of statistics about what is going on in lower brackets of the ladder.
- Furthermore, for each role, we will have a recommended champion that should get you results in a short period of time based on the current meta.
- Simple champions have a lower skill floor, allowing them to be picked up easily.
- If a champion has a higher skill floor (harder to play), it will take more time to learn and you will have to spend some time playing them in normal games, before you can be confident to step into a ranked game.
- However in the long run, a harder champion may have a higher ceiling in terms of their mechanics and outplay potential.
- Note that even if your favorite or main champion isn’t meta, it doesn’t mean that you can’t climb with them. Comfort goes a long way in playing well.
Come back every patch to check out our tier list that will be updated according to the new buffs and nerfs. If you have any comments, questions, or feedback leave it below. Good luck climbing and see you soon Summoner!