Welcome to the Mobalytics Tier List for Wild Rift for Patch 4.2
Hello, and welcome to the Wild Rift tier list for the 4.1c Patch.
We’ll show you which Wild Rift champions are the strongest at the moment and give you the best results to climb the ladder.
Each role will be organized by ranks (S, A, or B), along with difficulty ratings (easy, average, or hard).
Be sure to check back each new patch for updated rankings.
Wild Rift Tier List Patch 4.2
Wild Rift Patch 4.2 Tier List Rankings
|Top||S-tier: Akali, Camille, Fiora, Aatrox, Gwen, Jayce, Renekton, Garen, Jax, Wukong
A-tier: Irelia, Riven, Darius, Dr. Mundo, Gragas, Shen, Swain, Yone, Malphite, Sett, Sion
B-tier: Vayne, Zed, Graves, Kassadin, Urgot, Kayle, Kennen, Nasus, Pantheon, Singed, Teemo, Tryndamere, Warwick
|Jungle||S-tier: Kha’Zix, Riven, Aatrox, Diana, Evelynn, Gragas, Lee Sin, Yone, Olaf, Wukong
A-tier: Ekko, Fiora, Lillia, Fizz, Gwen, Jayce, Gwen, Nunu, Vi, Xin Zhao, Amumu, Jarvan IV, Nautilus, Shyvana
B-tier: Camille, Rengar, Zed, Graves, Renekton, Jax, Master Yi, Morgana, Rammus, Tryndamere, Warwick
|Mid||S-tier: Akali, Yasuo, Ahri, Corki, Diana, Karma, Kassadin, Vex, Yone, Zoe
A-tier: Akshan, Irelia, Katarina, Pyke, Zed, Fizz, Galio, Gragas, Jayce, Lucian, Swain, Twisted Fate, Veigar, Ziggs, Kennen, Orianna
B-tier: Ekko, Aurelion Sol, Brand, Lux, Morgana, Seraphine, Annie, Kayle, Pantheon
|ADC||S-tier: Ezreal, Vayne, Corki, Kai’Sa, Lucian, Varus, Tristana
A-tier: Samira, Caitlyn, Draven, Xayah, Zeri, Jinx, Jhin, Orianna
B-tier: Akshan, Ashe, Karma, Lux, Miss Fortune, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Ziggs, Morgana, Senna
|Support||S-tier: Nami, Karma, Lulu, Yuumi
A-tier: Pyke, Thresh, Ashe, Galio, Gragas, Janna, Lux, Rakan, Senna, Swain, Alistar, Nautilus
B-tier: Blitzcrank, Leona, Seraphine, Shen, Braum, Malphite, Morgana, Sett, Sona, Soraka
Pick of the Patch Commentary
Top – Camille
- Camille is a dominant force whose ultimate allows you to easily gank Junglers or focus down ADCs, especially in the current ADC meta.
Jungle – Lee Sin
- Since Dragons spawn faster and there is only one Herald now, the game is a bit faster now which benefits Lee Sin. He can snowball much more reliably now and continues to thrive in the early game.
Mid – Yone
- Yone’s decent laning phase is good enough to get him to one of the best late game states for any champion due to his huge crit damage output. He can easily one-shot enemies in the backline and is surprisingly tanky in the early game due to the Immortal Shieldbow being one of his core items.
Bottom – Kai’Sa
- Kai’Sas rework allows her to have three evolves and the new Immortal Shieldbow makes her even harder to kill. She also benefits from the Phantom Dancer adjustments that make her attack speed even better.
Support – Lulu
- Lulu is the hyper-carry enchanter that is essential in the ADC carry meta. You can often 2v5 a match with a good landing partner.
- Our tier list is made according to what is being played in high elo but is meant to be helpful for all players. The lower your skill level, the easier skill level of champion you should consider.
- We will only have one tier list for now since Wild Rift is a relatively new and there aren’t a lot of statistics about what is going on in lower brackets of the ladder.
- Furthermore, for each role, we will have a recommended champion that should get you results in a short period of time based on the current meta.
- Simple champions have a lower skill floor, allowing them to be picked up easily.
- If a champion has a higher skill floor (harder to play), it will take more time to learn and you will have to spend some time playing them in normal games, before you can be confident to step into a ranked game.
- However in the long run, a harder champion may have a higher ceiling in terms of their mechanics and outplay potential.
- Note that even if your favorite or main champion isn’t meta, it doesn’t mean that you can’t climb with them. Comfort goes a long way in playing well.
Come back every patch to check out our tier list that will be updated according to the new buffs and nerfs. If you have any comments, questions, or feedback leave it below. Good luck climbing and see you soon Summoner!