Diablo 4 Necromancer BuildOld Overpower Bloodlance
Book of the dead
This build stacks loads of Fortify and Maximum life to pump Overpower damage from a huge distance.
This build controls enemies while dishing out loads of damage. Corpse Tendrils and Blood Wave gives you the ability to move and Crowd Control enemies, allowing you to dish out damage with ease.
It also has loads of self healing in the form of Blood Orbs, which we are able to spawn loads of and suck them in using our Blood Lance. These orbs will keep us at full life and fortify, as well as constantly supply us with resources and cooldown reduction for our Blood Wave.
- Keep Decrepify up on enemies
- Use Blood Wave to spawn a bunch of Blood Orbs
- Use Blood Lance to deal damage
- As soon as you get a corpse use Corpse Tendrils
- Use Blood Wave and Corpse Tendrils on cooldown. When you get in trouble use Blood Mist to reposition