Featured Sorcerer BuildsBall Lightning - Zeus Tank1.1.1 Chain Lightning SorcererUltimate Firewall SorcDonTheCrown's Lightning BlenderSeason 2 Arc Lash Meatballmancer - 100 Exodia Fireball build
Meta Sorcerer BuildsChain Lightning - Lightning Currents
Off-Meta Sorcerer BuildsMeteor - Perpetual MeteorFirewall - Scorched Earth
Mid Game Sorcerer BuildsThunderbird Ball Lightning Sorc *SPEED CLEAR NMD 100 EASY* SEASON 2 BEST SORCERER Bouncy Ball Version 3.0Ball Lightening SPEED Clear Conjurer (Season 2)Frost Witch 1-100 Leveling + Endgame Full Progression (Blizzard, Frozen Orb, Ice Shard)
End Game Sorcerer BuildsBall Lightning - Mana TankBlizzard - HailstormBlizzard - Frosty BoiBall Lightning - Orbital StormIce Shards - Burning FrostIce Shards - Teleporting Frost
Speed Farm Sorcerer BuildsArc Lash - Lashing Currents
Leveling Sorcerer BuildsChain Lightning - Leveling BuildIce Shards - Leveling Build
Want to earn rewards by sharing your builds with your community?Learn More
Great early game build once you've unlocked the Ice Shards Enchantment at level 15 and obtained the Aspect of Piercing Cold. Ice Shards become more powerful than Chain Lightning.
The strategy involves pulling enemies to an Elite, using Blizzard-Frost Nova, and spamming Ice Shards to hit multiple targets, supported by the First Bolt Enchantment for increased critical damage and mana regeneration.
For levels 1-15, it is advised to use Chain Lightning before transitioning to "Ice Shards."
I’ll begin this by explaining that Ice Shards from 1-15, is probably its roughest time & would recommend using Chain Lightning for the first 15 levels, then transitioning into Ice Shards.
The reason for this is Ice Shards doesn’t do much by itself, but once you’ve unlocked Enchantments at level 15, for the Ice Shards Enchantment and then went to Dead Man’s Dredge in Fractured Peaks for the Aspect of Piercing Cold, which is really easy to obtain, Ice Shards in my opinion just surpasses what Chain Lightning can do.
The execution is really easy as well, as the skills just do so much, as a general rule, you just want to go fast, pull everything to an Elite, Blizzard-Frost Nova the elite, then spam Ice Shards so it ricochets off the elite, hitting everything else, while your Frost Shards Enchantment is also hitting everything else- just pure glorious, Area of Effect.
This build can also make use of Fire Bolt Enchantment to make use of both Devouring Blaze and Fiery Surge, for a 21% Increase in Critical Damage and Mana Regeneration. Fireball is great early as it will just pop packs of mobs, but later you'll want to make the switch.
- Open by Freezing enemies with Frost Nova, we’ll apply vulnerability which gives a 20% damage bonus while also activating our Ice Shards Enchantment.
- Attempt to use Ice Shards on Frozen enemies or with a barrier so it is always Ricochetting.
- We use Blizzard to passively apply Chill, for an extra source of Freeze - attempt to always throw them on Elites, it also reduces the cost of our Core Skill.
- Your entire loop should be to rush to an Elite, pull as much as possible, Blizzard + Frost Nova, preferably the Elite, then spam Ice Shards.
- After a certain point you'll swap out Blizzard for an Ultimate. Inferno we'd use to initiate on Elites, which also groups & Deep Freeze would be utilised for defence and to refresh CDs.