Featured Sorcerer BuildsBall Lightning - Zeus Tank1.1.1 Chain Lightning SorcererUltimate Firewall SorcDonTheCrown's Lightning BlenderSeason 2 Arc Lash Meatballmancer - 100 Exodia Fireball build
Meta Sorcerer BuildsChain Lightning - Lightning Currents
Off-Meta Sorcerer BuildsMeteor - Perpetual MeteorFirewall - Scorched Earth
Mid Game Sorcerer BuildsThunderbird Ball Lightning Sorc *SPEED CLEAR NMD 100 EASY* SEASON 2 BEST SORCERER Bouncy Ball Version 3.0Ball Lightening SPEED Clear Conjurer (Season 2)Frost Witch 1-100 Leveling + Endgame Full Progression (Blizzard, Frozen Orb, Ice Shard)
End Game Sorcerer BuildsBall Lightning - Mana TankBlizzard - HailstormBlizzard - Frosty BoiBall Lightning - Orbital StormIce Shards - Burning FrostIce Shards - Teleporting Frost
Speed Farm Sorcerer BuildsArc Lash - Lashing Currents
Leveling Sorcerer BuildsChain Lightning - Leveling BuildIce Shards - Leveling Build
Want to earn rewards by sharing your builds with your community?Learn More
This is the latest Sorc build that will cover your screen in flames, using Firewall to get lucky hits that create more Firewalls compounding damage with an optimal skill and gear setup.
This build is designed to optimize Firewall's incredible burning damage in combination with the unique Raiment of the Infinite chest piece and your Teleport skill, by focusing on Crowd Control (CC) Duration.
The by far most important thing to make this build work is that you get the +Ranks to All Defensive Skills on your Amulet stats! Without this stat, you won't be able to invest as heavily into Teleport.
So taking a few points out of Teleport until you have an Amulet with +Ranks to Defensive skills, to place into Ice Armor and Flame Shield to help until you obtain an appropriate amulet is worthwhile as you really want to get both Flame Shield and Ice Armor from your Amulet affixes.
We highly recommend checking out the video from Kripparian, if you want to know all the innerworkings of the build!
- Get your barrier up by using Ice Armor
- Teleport into a group of enemies and pull + stun them with your Raiment of the Infinite chest piece effect.
- Cast a Firewall or two depending on enemy difficult and your mana.
- Walk away and let your enchantments trigger more Firewalls and Meteors
- Use Teleport into another group and cast Frost Nova as often as possible to apply vulnerability.
- Cast Firewall again (as mana allows).
- Use Inferno if you run into elites and bosses and Flame Shield as your emergency button.