Featured Druid BuildsStormclaw [Perfect]
Meta Druid BuildsLow Life BoulderWark
End Game Druid BuildsRaikiri - StormClaw DMGStormclaw [Ultimate]PetNado - TornadoSubterranean Bulwark Storm/Lightning WolfTrample SlideThunder God Endgame 1-100 - Giga Chad Lightning Storm Build GuideDolmen Stone ClawQuickshift PulverizePulverize - StukeBear GOD SLAYER - CompanionsTornado Storm WolfShred the Big Dipper
Speed Farm Druid BuildsShrednado
Want to earn rewards by sharing your builds with your community?Learn More
This build wants you to use and abuse the "Low Life" playstyle by staying below a certain HP threshold to become super tanky and activate Survival Instinct for 50% more damage!
Your damage will come from the Landslide skill which increases your damage output, the Trample skill has been enhanced with additional aspects to cast Landslide in tandem around you and the same thing goes for the Poison Creeper Skill. Landslide serves as the primary source of damage in this build, making it a crucial component of your arsenal.
Earthen Bulwark is our protection but also second damage ability, to reset its cooldown we use a clever combination of our Symbiotic Aspect and Nature’s Fury. This will reset the cooldowns of our Non-Ultimate Abilities by 8 seconds whenever we succeed in activating the passive with one of our Nature’s skills. This is where the Greatstaff of the Crone could be a useful item if you do not have a good main hand and off-hand. You can replace them for a Crone Staff, lose the two Aspects and start using Claw as your basic attack, remove points from a damage passive to get Claw and it's passive from the talent tree.
If you are ENDGAME geared, you can use a unique helm, otherwise, just a basic helm with Barrier generation, Attack Speed, and Max life will be good enough.
- Get yourself to below 35% Hp, let mobs hit you till you have 4k HP, then shield up, you can use weak mobs in open world for it, or you can just let it happen.
- Cast Earthen Bulwark and repeatedly cast Claw to reset Bulwark, make sure you filled your Fortify Bar before going into combat.
- Activate Poison Creeper on enemies.
- Use Petrify to stun Elites and buff your damage on bosses.
- Jump on your target with a dash use Poison Creeper and activate a 2nd Earth Bulwark, it should nuke any enemy with a crit.
- Keep spamming Auto Attacks and resetting your Bulwark, Creeper and Trampleslide.