Featured Druid BuildsSHREDWARK - Auto MacroStormclaw [Perfect]
Meta Druid BuildsLow Life BoulderWark
End Game Druid BuildsGOD SLAYER - CompanionsTrample SlideStorm/Lightning WolfTornado Storm WolfRaikiri - StormClaw DMGStormclaw [Ultimate]PetNado - TornadoSubterranean Bulwark Thunder God Endgame 1-100 - Giga Chad Lightning Storm Build GuideDolmen Stone ClawPulverize[Quickshift]Pulverize - StukeBear Shred the Big Dipper
Speed Farm Druid BuildsShrednado
Want to earn rewards by sharing your builds with your community?Learn More
This build centers around the Aspect of the Rampaging Werebeast, aiming to maximize critical damage by generating frequent critical strikes. The Keystone Passive Earthen Might ensures 100% crit chance for 5 seconds, easily activated with AOE attacks and lucky hit chance. The Overcharged Aspect and Lightning Dancer's Aspect also contribute to increasing critical hit frequency, allowing for optimal utilization of the Rampaging Werebeast aspect.
The Aspect of the Rampaging Werebeast is what this build is constructed around. The more you crit the more crit damage you will gain. The entire gameplay revolves around having no cooldown on your ultimate and producing as many critical strikes hits as possible.
To guarantee we always Critically hit our enemies we use the Keystone Passive, Earthen Might. This will allow us to have 100% crit chance for 5 seconds. With all our AOE and Lucky hit chance it is not very hard to activate, it has a 5% lucky hit chance but it can go up to 25% with critical strikes and targets affected by Crowd Controls.
Overcharged Aspect is another way to increase the number of critical hits we produce, same can be said about the Lightning Dancer’s Aspect. While it’s true that we could go for flat damage Aspects, having aspects whose only job is producing more Lightning Discharges can have the same effect indirectly. Remember our goal is to stack our Critical Damage to the moon with Aspect of the Rampaging Werebeast
- Activate All your Cooldowns, make sure Hurricane is up while going into a fight, it’s important to debuff all the enemies as quickly as possible.
- Activate Grizzly Rage, You are now invincible, turn into a giant Werewolf and shred all your enemies.
- Start casting Lightning Strike on any large pack of enemies or elites you see. The first time you cast Lightning Strike it has to charge, after a few seconds the size of your storm will be massive. If you want to maintain this size you need to keep casting Lightning Strike every 4 seconds, it will refresh the buff.
- Against Bosses is best to stop charging Lightning Strike past the third level, it’s better DPS because a smaller Lightning Storm will be able to hit the boss with 3 Thunders.
- Keep Blood Howl buff up.
- If fights are tough start using Storm Strike every 4 seconds, It will reduce your damage taken by 25% but you have to keep casting it and refreshing its buff.
- If you want to burst someone down, stand right on top of him, very useful against bosses.
- If the enemies damage is still too high, start kiting backwards and let them walk into your Storm
- When Grizzly Rage is about to end, retreat and wait for the cooldown to be up again.