Featured Druid BuildsStormclaw [Perfect]
Meta Druid BuildsLow Life BoulderWark
End Game Druid BuildsRaikiri - StormClaw DMGStormclaw [Ultimate]PetNado - TornadoSubterranean Bulwark Storm/Lightning WolfTrample SlideThunder God Endgame 1-100 - Giga Chad Lightning Storm Build GuideDolmen Stone ClawQuickshift PulverizePulverize - StukeBear GOD SLAYER - CompanionsTornado Storm WolfShred the Big Dipper
Speed Farm Druid BuildsShrednado
Want to earn rewards by sharing your builds with your community?Learn More
This build revolves around the Rampaging Werebeast aspect, focusing on frequent critical hits to boost crit damage. The goal is to have no cooldown on the ultimate ability while maximizing critical strike hits.
The Aspect of the Rampaging Werebeast is what this build is constructed around. The more you crit the more crit damage you will gain. The entire gameplay revolves around having no cooldown on your ultimate and producing as many critical strikes hits as possible.
Tornados work amazingly well to stack Rampaging Werebeast but one of the coolest thing is having Almost infinite healing thanks to our boon ‘’Masochist ‘’ that heals for every crit, this has saved me from death so many times as my Tornadoes kept healing me even when I was not casting.
We sustain our spirit through Lust for Carnage and Perfect Storm. This means getting high crit chance and resource gen is very important. This also means we DO NOT have to run Storm Strike on our bar.
- Activate all your cooldowns, make sure Hurricane is up while going into a fight, it’s important to debuff all the enemies as quickly as possible.
- Activate Grizzly Rage, you are now invincible, turn into a giant werewolf and shred all your enemies.
- Start casting Tornados in melee on any large pack of enemies or elites you see.
- Keep Blood Howl buff up.
- If fights are tough cast Debilitating Roar for the extra damage reduction, fortify and healing.
- If you want to burst someone down, stand right on top of him, very useful against bosses.
- If the enemy's damage is still too high, start kiting backwards and let them walk into your Tornados.
- When Grizzly Rage is about to end, retreat and wait for the cooldown to be up again.