Plunder's Perfect Ember
PvE Solar BuildsRest's Rain of Mythoclast
Polaris Lance got a Huge Buff in Lightfall and now can cause ignitions with the fragment Ember of Ashes. It is now a top PvE option in all content!
Dawn Chorus is a perfect fit here because it provides 3x the Scorch damage to Polaris Lance and feeds our Melee ability loop.
This Build is for those that may be struggling a bit in Destiny 2. You will have infinite Restoration x2 which means you heal for 50hp per second and then you will have infinite Radiant for a 25% weapon damage boost! All of this is happening while you just slay out with a Solar Weapon and Polaris Lance is our choice since it got a Huge Buff in Lightfall, Every 2nd Perfect fifth shot now causes a Ignition, and the harder the enemy is the more this shines because we can put out some serious damage on a Primary Weapon with infinite ammo from a safe distance! When you're just killing enemies our Solar kills will chain both our buffs to make you Invincible with a hard hitting weapon.
- Throw your Healing grenade at your feet
- Throw your powered melee at enemy
- If melee doesn’t kill, finish of with Polaris Lance
- Create Orb of power 2 ways and pick it up
- Now you have Restoration x2 and Radiant for 12 seconds with a 17% damage Boost
- Just chain kills with Polaris and Pop Super when you get it.
- If you lose buffs, Refresh with abilities cause they will be back