Plunder's Scorched Slam
Featured Solar Builds
Recommended Perks: Demolitionist & Chill Clip
Even though Heart took a nerf at the beginning of Lightfall it is still one of the strongest exotics to use in ability based builds on the Titan. Heart gives 800% increased grenade and melee regeneration at a X2 as well as increased grenade and melee damage to top it off!
This build is all about the Consecration Slam on the Solar Titan. This Slam ability has amazing AOE Damage with its instant Ignitions and also provides some of the strongest single target damage thanks to the empowered x2 melee damage buff from Heart of Inmost Light. With the launch of Lightfall it has actually gotten a lot better thanks to the Slam being able to create Firesprites and Orbs of Power.
Both of which feed the overall ability loop because Firesprites give grenade energy and the Orb of Power gives all ability energy on top of feeding armor charges for the Melee Kickstart mod. It is one big ability loop that has the best destructive power feeling you will find in Destiny 2.
- Use powered melee Slam to cause a Ignition and create a Sunspot
- Stand in the Sunspot for healing and ability regen
- Grab the resulting Orb of Power and Firesprite that Slam created
- Throw grenade to keep Heart of Inmost Light’s buff up
- If needed, use class ability to proc Heart of Inmost Light again and mods
- Repeat over and over. Slam then grenade