Plunder's Devouring Duskfield
We get Devour, So Health and Grenade energy, on every single kill from any source like our Stasis Crystals!
Your Duskfield grenades have a much larger effect radius. Allies inside the Duskfield take reduced damage and targets inside the area deal reduced damage.
This Stasis Hunter Build is the best version we have seen so far in Destiny 2 thanks to some additions in Season of the Wish! The Renewal Grasp Hunter has always been strong with crazy Damage resist and crowd control with massive Duskfield Grenades!
But the one thing it lacked was healing! Well, we can now apply Devour on demand and this turns this build into an absolute menace! With Healing on every single kill we get from any source like abilities or weapons we can finally survive inside our duskfields, we also get grenade energy on every kill as well to further enhance any type of grenade build! We get Devour from the Buried Bloodline Exotic which I urge you guys to farm for this weapon! It will turn any build that lacked survivability into an absolute power house in end game content!
- Proc Devour with Buried Bloodline, 1 yellow bar kill works.
- Lead with your Duskfield grenade next and jump inside for insane damage resistance and healing from any kill we get.
- Use your 2 withering Blade Melees to proc mods and slow/freeze priority targets.
- You will have your grenade back in less than 10 seconds and can throw another one.
- Shoot the previous crystal or any extra crystals for damage and great grenade regen.
- Rinse and Repeat!