Upcoming Wild Rift Champion Releases: Lucian, Senna
In this article, we are going to discuss and preview to you the upcoming champions in Wild Rift.
We’ll cover each champion’s abilities and how to play them.
The champion abilities may differ a bit from when they get released but we will try to be as accurate as we can.
The upcoming Wild Rift champions are:
Lucian and Senna will likely be released in this Patch.
Senna, the Redeemer
Senna has been cursed by the supernatural black fog since she was a child. She joined a sacred organization called the Sentinel of Light and fought back fiercely-as a result, her soul was imprisoned in the lantern by the cruel ghost Thresh. But refusing to lose hope, Senna learned to use the fog in the lantern, and was reborn and changed forever. Now, with the dark and light waving together, Senna tried to end the black mist by turning the black mist towards herself—with every explosion of her relic weapon, redeeming the souls lost in it.
- Passive: When units die near Sena, their souls are periodically trapped in the black mist. Senna can attack these souls to release them and absorb the fog that caused them to die. Mist enhances the power of her Relic Cannon by increasing attack damage, attack distance, and critical strike rate. Senna’s relic cannon’s attack takes longer to fire, causing additional damage and briefly providing her with a part of the target’s movement speed.
- Ability (1), Piercing Darkness: Senna fired a uniform beam of light and shadow through the target from the dual barrels of her relic cannon, healing allies and damaging enemies.
- Ability (2), Last Embrace: Senna emits a wave of black mist. If it hits an enemy, it will grab them eagerly, rooting them and everything nearby after a short delay.
- Ability (3), Curse of the Black Mist: Senna draws the Mist she has put away in her weapon into a tempest around her, accepting obscurity and turning into an apparition inside. Partners who enter the region are disguised and furthermore show up as phantoms as the Mist covers them. Phantoms acquire sped up, are unselectable, and shroud their personalities.
- Ultimate, Unfolding Shadow: Senna calls upon the relic stones of fallen Sentinels, parting her relic cannon into a heavenly exhibit of shadow and light. She then, at that point fires a worldwide pillar that safeguards partners from hurt, while harming adversaries trapped in the middle.
Senna is an alternate sort of marksman, wherein she can likewise uphold her partners while managing tons of damage. She can adjust to play around her group with help support Items, or she can be played like a conventional marksman, yet with limitless scaling due to her passive. In the early game, it is all about harassing the enemy while being able to farm from a safe distance, and using Last Embrace to set up kills.
In the mid to late game you want to watch the minimap, trying to find good opportunities to cast your Ultimate and save your allies or snipe an enemy. You should have way higher range than turrets, and most other ADCs by the time the late game comes, use this to your advantage and deal damage from as far as possible. Make sure you’re always in range of your team, just in case the enemies have an Assasin.
Lucian, the Purifier
Lucian, a Sentinel of Light, is a troubling tracker of undying spirits, seeking after them constantly and demolishing them with his twin relic guns. After the phantom Thresh slew his significant other, Lucian set out on the way of retribution—yet even with her re-visitation of life, his fury is undiminished. Unfeeling and determined, Lucian will persevere relentlessly to shield the living from the long-dead revulsions of the Black Mist.
- Passive: Whenever Lucian uses an ability, his next attack becomes a double-shot.
- Ability (1), Piercing Light: Lucian shoots an electrical discharge light through an objective.
- Ability (2), Ardent Blaze: Lucian shoots a rocket that detonates in a star shape, checking and momentarily uncovering adversaries. Lucian acquires Movement Speed for attacking marked foes.
- Ability (3), Relentell Pursuit: Lucian rapidly runs a brief distance. Lightslinger assaults decrease Relentless Pursuit’s cooldown.
- Ultimate, The Culling: Lucian releases a downpour of shots from his weapons.
During the laning phase, Lucian wants to be punishing the enemy ADC and Support as much as possible and to be looking for all ins to initially kill the enemies. He is very gank prone and can lose lane really fast once the enemy Jungler ganks. You want to use your abilities to poke from far away before going in and killing the enemy.
Team fighting with Lucian is a lot different from other ADC’s because you have to be close to the enemies since Lucian has a really short range Auto-Attack range. Look for flanks or look to push into the middle of a team fight. Lucian is hard outscaled so focus on ending early.
Stay tuned for more previews of upcoming new Wild Rift champion releases. If you have any comments, questions, or feedback leave them below. Good luck climbing and see you soon Summoner!