Beyond the Bandlewood LoR Spoilers Day 10
Hey everyone, it’s Silverfuse here.
Today, we will be looking at Tristana and her followers. Tristana is a leader of the Yordles and protector of the Bandlewoods and the portals.
In League of Legends, she is known for her passive Draw a bead which means that her attack range increases as she gains levels.
She is also known for her burst damage from Explosive charge and her knockback with Buster Shot.
- Tristana (Bandlewood champion)
- Buster Shot (Bandlewood spell)
- Bandle City Mayor (Bandlewood follower)
- Bandle Painter (Bandlewood follower)
- Gruff Grenadier (Bandlewood follower)
- Bandlewood Gunners (Bandlewood follower)
- Double Tap (Bandlewood spell)
- Yordles In Arms (Bandlewood spell)
- Group Shot (Bandlewood spell)
- Purpleberry Shake (Bandlewood spell)
To follow along with past and future Bandlewood card reveals, just click here.
- Tristana (level 1)
- 3 mana 1|3 champion
- Quick Attack
- Text – I have +1|+0 for each multi-region ally you’ve summoned this game. When you summon a multi-region ally, grant it +1|+0.
- Level Up – You’ve summoned 4+ multi-region allies.
- Tristana (level 2)
- 3 mana 2|4 champion
- Text – I have +1|+0 for each multi-region ally you’ve summoned this game. When you summon a multi-region ally, grant it +1|+0 and Impact.
Tristana grows in attack along with the multi-region allies that you summon.
She doesn’t have to see the allies be played, so she can have additional attack or have leveled up Tristana before she hits the board.
She probably won’t be leveled up on curve, but she has the possibility of being leveled on turn 4 or 5.
This also matches her flavor of getting stronger as the game progresses like she does in League of Legends.
- Buster Shot
- 4 mana Slow spell
- Text – Cost 2 loess if you have a Tristana or if you’ve summoned or cast cards from 4+ regions this game. Deal 3 to a unit.
This card isn’t the strongest champion spell as at best it is a 2 mana slow deal 3 damage to a unit.
It would be much stronger if it had the ability to hit face as well.
Bandle City Mayor
- Bandle City Mayor
- 3 mana 2|2 follower
- Text – Your multi-region units cost 1 less. Play: Manifest a multi-region follower.
Bandle City Mayor is a slower card for decks looking for value as well as potential Bandle Tree Landmark decks. It makes multi-region units cost 1 less which helps Tristana level up easier.
- Bandle Painter
- 3 mana 2|3 follower
- Text – Play: Discard a card to create a multi-region follower in hand.
Bandle Painter creates a multi-region follower which helps Tristana and the Bandle Tree Landmark to level up.
The stats are a bit low, but Augment can help make up for the weaker stats from Prank or Puffcap cards as well as the created multi-region cards.
- Gruff Grenadier
- 4 mana 4|3
- Text – Allegiance: Summon another Yordle follower that costs 3 or less.
This card is quite strong especially if you summon a 3 cost Yordle.
A 4 mana 4|3 and a 3 cost card for 4 mana is super strong!
Even if it summons a 1 mana Yordle, it isn’t bad either. A great card overall.
- Bandle Gunners
- 8 mana 7|7 follower
- Text – When I’m summoned, if you’ve summoned units from 4+ regions this game, grant me Impact 4 times.
This is a card meant to close out games for Tristana.
It is a bit slow at 8 mana but the Spellshield can help it out.
It might be used in some decks to close out games for mono Bandle City.
- Double Tap
- 6 mana Fast spell
- Text – An ally strikes an enemy. If the ally is multi-region, it strikes the enemy again.
This is one of the few ways that Bandle City has to interact with other decks.
It will likely be core in the mono Bandle City archetype for that reason.
Yordles In Arms
- Yordles In Arms
- 5 mana Slow spell
- Text – Give allies +2|+2 this round. If you’ve summoned or cast cards from 4+ regions, give allies +4|+4 instead.
This card is very strong with Elusives. Being able to give +2|+2 to everything especially if they have elusive is game-ending.
Without the Overwhelm, it isn’t is good for decks outside of elusive.
- Group Shot
- 1 mana Fast spell
- Text – Deal 1 to an enemy. If you have 4+ allies, deal 2 instead.
This is a fast spell tool for Bandle City.
With 4+ allies it is a 1 mana deal 2 which is decent.
However, you are generally fairly ahead with 4 allies already.
This card also doesn’t have the ability to go face which hurts the card a bit.
The card seems fine and might pop up in some Bandle City decks.
- Purpleberry Shake
- 1 mana Burst spell
- Text – Grow an ally to 3|3 this round.
This is one of the stronger cards revealed in the set, especially for Elusives.
Personally, I expect to see it in Teemo Puffcap decks as well.
Any unit with good keywords that is a 1|1 or has one health benefits greatly from this buff.
It is also good for cards like Flame Chompers who benefit greatly from the temporary buff.
This card will likely hit many decks.