Welcome to the Mobalytics Predictive Tier List for League of Legends for Patch 11.24!
Season 11 for League of Legends ends on November 15th! Optimize your climb with our champion tier list rankings.
Below, you’ll find our two League of Legends champion tier lists, one for general ELO (low ELO up to high Plat/low Diamond) and one for high ELO (high diamond up).
LoL Tier List 11.24
Click the icons for champion builds, counters, and more!
Jungle (God Tier)
For everybody else, we have prepared much more:
If you have any questions about our choices or process, ask us on Discord!
This list was curated in collaboration with our League Experts: Adam ‘Moriarty’ Isles, Dan ‘Aux’ Harrison and Phy, and our Role Specialists: Shikari, Only, Command Attack, and Yen. Unlike most tier lists, we publish ours before, or as a patch goes live, according to the predictions of our in-house experts.
- Our first tier list aimed at lower elo, specifically gold elo and the surrounding brackets. These picks are effective when utilized in lower ranks and are the best tools for helping you to climb the SoloQ ladder as far as Diamond.
- Our second tier list is for high elo, aimed at Diamond 2 and above. These picks are curated by our experts and are an indicator of the champions inherent strength when played at the highest level. For a lot of the user base this information isn’t super relevant for their games but provides invaluable insight into the game itself.
- We made the decision to return to two tier lists after heavily reviewing the feedback from our users. Ultimately we agreed that a general tier list aimed at Plat+ wouldn’t serve a majority of the playerbase and we had missed the mark.
- Our difficulty system relies on “Skill Floor”, meaning that a Simple champion will yield results faster (around 5-10 games of learning)
- If a champion has a higher skill floor (Hard or Severe), it will take more time to learn them (20-50 games +) but you will be rewarded with better results over time whereas a Simple champion may fall off as you climb higher.
For a more in-depth explanation for our methodology, head to the bottom of the article.
General LoL Tier List for Patch 11.24
Top Lane Tier List:
- Optimal (S-tier) = Sett, Shen, Tahm Kench, Urgot, Dr. Mundo, Garen, Jax, Malphite, Nasus, Teemo, Yorick
- Great (A-tier) = Lillia, Ornn, Yone, Darius, Graves, Illaoi, Kayle, Mordekaiser, Cho’Gath, Tryndamere, Wukong
- Good (B-tier) = Camille, Gnar, Irelia, Riven, Fiora, Vayne, Kennen, Poppy, Singed, Maokai, Quinn, Sion, Volibear, Warwick
Jungle Tier List:
- Optimal (S-tier) = Shaco, Graves, Amumu, Master Yi, Nunu + Willump, Rammus, Trundle, Vi, Warwick, Xin Zhao, Zac
- Great (A-tier) = Ekko, Ivern, Kha’Zix, Lillia, Fiddlesticks, Kayn, Mordekaiser, Poppy, Viego, Hecarim, Shyvana, Skarner, Volibear
- Good (B-tier) = Elise, Evelynn, Kindred, Talon, Udyr, Diana, Dr. Mundo, Jarvan IV, Jax, Nocturne, Sejuani
Mid Lane Tier List:
- Optimal (S-tier) = Yasuo, Anivia, Viktor, Yone, Akshan, Fizz, Kassadin, Vex, Annie, Lux
- Great (A-tier) = Cassiopeia, Ekko, Xerath, Ahri, Corki, Graves, Kayle, Pantheon, Singed, Brand, Diana, Malzahar, Veigar
- Good (B-tier) = Irelia, Katarina, Sylas, Zed, Vel’Koz, Vladimir, Sett, Swain, Lissandra, Malphite, Morgana, Neeko, Seraphine, Tryndamere, Ziggs
ADC Tier List:
- Optimal (S-tier) = Vayne, Caitlyn, Jhin, Swain, Ashe, Jinx, Miss Fortune, Sivir, Ziggs
- Great (A-tier) = Draven, Ezreal, Cassiopeia, Kai’Sa, Lucian, Samira, Kog’Maw, Twitch, Xayah, Seraphine
- Good (B-tier) = Yasuo, Heimerdinger, Senna, Tristana, Veigar
Support Tier List:
- Optimal (S-tier) = Zilean, Blitzcrank, Lux, Morgana, Nami, Sona, Soraka, Zyra
- Great (A-tier) = Xerath, Alistar, Braum, Lulu, Amumu, Brand, Janna, Karma, Leona, Nautilus, Rell
- Good (B-tier) = Pyke, Thresh, Bard, Rakan, Shaco, Taliyah, Vel’koz, Senna, Swain, Taric, Maokai, Seraphine, Yuumi
Expert pick commentary
To see all the explanations for our expert picks and more, head to our tier list feature!
Top – Dr. Mundo
- Dr Mundo is an absolute brick wall, he’s able to lane safely and farm from a distance with his Q’s, and his innate sustain and lack of mana means he’s fairly comfortable at withstanding pressure.
- He quickly ramps up as the game goes along and if ahead he becomes borderline immortal.
- Even with Frostfire being nerfed it’s still a great mythic and the extra damage on autos added in the preseason helps you smash down on anyone you get in range off.
Jungle – Ivern
- Ivern got a pretty substantial buff with an increase to the experience and gold he receives on Krugs, prior to this it just wasn’t worth taking Krugs and with 1st Scuttle being nerfed it made it a pretty big pain to hit level 4 as Ivern.
- On top of that Ivern, is a great utilizer of the new Glacial Augment, he can apply it with both his Q and with Daisy’s knockup allowing to be even harder to get away from, the scaling for Glacial Augment is really solid with bonuses to healing and shielding which syncs extremely well with Ivern’s build path and does benefit from the boost from Moonstone.
- This allows you to apply a very high percentage slow with Glacial Augment ensuring your targets will struggle to move out even if they have high tenacity to shorten your root duration.
Mid – Cassiopeia
- Cassiopeia Cassiopeia is one more benefactor of the improved mage items, Crown of the Shattered Queen has been a great pickup to allow her to survive burst engages and turn things around with her Miasma and ultimate.
- With Archangel’s being cheaper and not only providing her with a ton of mana but also boosted sustain she’s functioning well as a bruiser once more.
- On top of all this we’ve seen conqueror buffed up again to add even more strength.
Bottom – Caitlyn
- Caitlyn not only got the benefit of the Lethal Tempo changes but a big buff was they’ve readded a partial auto-attack reset whenever she autos an enemy marked by her traps or nets.
- In a bugfix a couple patches ago we saw this mechanic removed and it’s resulted in her feeling incredibly clunky so this change is likely to offer a solid power increase.
- Caitlyn is very much a lane powerhouse but her long-range combined with her utilization of Lethal Tempo allows her to be a menace in the later stages of the game as well.
Support – Morgana
- Morgana has been doing solidly as an answer to a your standard melee engagers for a while but she’s really been popping off with the new glacial augment.
- The duration of the slow is extended by the length of the CC and with Morgana’s binding being so long it allows you to control a huge area with the keystone.
- On top of that once you land the binding you can keep them slowed down so you can easily approach and secure your ultimate for an AoE stun.
High-ELO LoL Tier List for Patch 11.24
Best Top Laners for High Elo:
- Optimal (S-tier) = Camille, Irelia, Riven, Fiora, Yone, Tryndamere
- Great (A-tier) = Akali, Gangplank, Gnar, Jayce, Aatrox, Darius, Graves, Kennen, Poppy, Sett, Shen, Tahm Kench, Urgot, Dr. Mundo, Jax, Wukong
- Good (B-tier) = Sylas, Gwen, Ornn, Rumble, Viktor, Vladimir, Akshan, Gragas, Kayle, Mordekaiser, Renekton, Singed, Malphite, Quinn, Sion, Teemo
Best Junglers for High Elo:
- Optimal (S-tier) = Kha’Zix, Fiddlesticks
- Great (A-tier) = Lee Sin, Nidalee, Qiyana, Ekko, Kindred, Lillia, Rek’Sai, Taliyah, Talon, Kayn, Viego, Hecarim, Nunu + Willump, Xin Zhao, Zac
- Good (B-tier) = Zed, Elise, Evelynn, Ivern, Shaco, Gragas, Graves, Karthus, Poppy, Udyr, Jarvan IV, Nocturne, Skarner, Trundle, Vi
Best Mid Laners for High Elo:
- Optimal (S-tier) = Katarina, LeBlanc, Qiyana, Anivia, Twisted Fate, Viktor, Ahri, Akshan, Galio, Kassadin, Vex, Zilean, Lux
- Great (A-tier) = Akali, Sylas, Yasuo, Zed, Zoe, Cassiopeia, Syndra, Talon, Vladimir, Fizz, Lulu, Annie, Tryndamere
- Good (B-tier) = Aurelion Sol, Irelia, Ryze, Ekko, Orianna, Rumble, Xerath, Yone, Corki, Graves, Karthus, Kennen, Cho’Gath, Karma, Tristana
Best ADC for High Elo:
- Optimal (S-tier) = Vayne, Jhin, Jinx, Ziggs
- Great (A-tier) = Draven, Ezreal, Yasuo, Viktor, Caitlyn, Karthus, Kog’Maw, Twitch, Xayah, Ashe, Seraphine, Veigar
- Good (B-tier) = Aphelios, Kalista, Cassiopeia, Lucian, Kai’Sa, Samira, Syndra, Senna, Swain, Miss Fortune, Sivir, Tristana
Best Supports for High Elo:
- Optimal (S-tier) = Lulu, Zilean, Nami, Sona, Soraka
- Great (A-tier) = Thresh, Bard, Rakan, Alistar, Braum, Amumu, Janna, Karma, Leona, Lux, Maokai, Nautilus, Rell, Seraphine, Yuumi
- Good (B-tier) = Pyke, Shaco, Galio, Poppy, Senna, Taric, Blitzcrank, Morgana
Top – Dr. Mundo
- Mundo is able to farm safely from a distance and as a result is hard to punish too heavily in the laning phase.
- His cleavers mean it’s difficult to zone him off a wave and his innate sustain combined with his lack of mana and the fact he can block CC with his passive all give him a fairly stable laning phase.
- Mundo being allowed to farm up and scale lets him become an absolute brick wall in the later stages and with the buff to Tank mythics he’s even more relevant.
Jungle – Zac
- Zac has had a ton of pressure relieved with the nerf to first scuttle, he wasn’t the best at contesting it and can now just focus on farming up to level 5.
- With 3 points in your E you’re able to gank from a huge distance and impact your lanes effectively and in the later stages of the game you pose a consistent threat to backline carries being able to cover huge ground.
- With the buff to Sunfire you’re getting extra HP to make you that bit more bulkier.
Mid – Viktor
- Viktor has been thriving on the new mage itemization, Crown of the Shattered Queen eliminates one of his key weaknesses which is being popped before a fight kicks off.
- Even with the 10 AP nerf you’re still doing more than enough damage as you get further in the game and Viktor scales monstrously.
- With early Scuttle not being as much of a priority, you can play lane more defensively without needing to find priority to move.
Bottom – Jinx
- Jinx has synced really well with the new Lethal Tempo and on 11.24 it got buffs to the attack speed per stack, in later game situations you can dominate teamfights on the back of the stacking attack speed and your passive resets.
- With objective bounties even falling behind isn’t too much of a concern as it’ll take one good fight to give a huge influx of gold and allow you to hit your late game spikes.
Support – Lux
- Lux has been a dominant mage support in the bot lane ever since she got her buffs.
- She’s doing even better at the moment with items like Horizon Focus and Shadowflame giving even more burst damage and the changes to Horizon Focus allow you to proc it with your E just from the slow.
- If Lux gets ahead she takes over games as any time a binding connects you can just explode a target.
Format and Methodology
Our difficulty ratings focus on how long it would take to start seeing a champion’s power level on our list in terms of the number of games invested.
Let’s say you’re debating between learning and climbing with Jax (A-tier | Simple) or Rengar (A-tier | Severe) – you’re going to want to go with Jax. Why? This is because Jax has a lower skill floor and would require less games to play at an A-Tier level in solo queue. If you tried to pick up Rengar, you wouldn’t get the full value of A-tier until after about 15 matches of practice whereas with Jax, you would get that full 15 every time you play him.
Another example would be between Nidalee (S-tier | Intense) vs Xin Zhao (B-Tier | Simple). Let’s say you’re about to play your last match before promos and you get auto-filled to Jungle (a role you’re not too familiar with). Even though he’s lower on the list, you’d be better off choosing Xin because you don’t have the required number of games to break the skill floor of Nidalee.
Higher skill floor champions will scale better with time investment – Severe champs will outperform Simple champs in the long run because Simple champs generally have their weaknesses exposed the higher you climb.
So if your question is, “How long until I’ll start seeing results?”, the answer would be harder = longer time, easier = shorter time. If your question is. “Will this champion still be strong as I climb in ranks?”, the answer would be harder = moreso, easier = less so.
Disclaimer #1: If a champion isn’t on our Tier List, it doesn’t necessarily mean that you can’t climb with them. You’ll just have to put in more effort to get similar results as our Optimal, Great, and Good choices for climbing.
Disclaimer #2: This list is meant to evaluate the champions that we believe are best for climbing Solo Queue. Although there can certainly be some overlap, we are NOT looking to name the champions that are the best in pro-play or organized, competitive 5 on 5. This is why champs that require a ton of team coordination such as Ryze, may not be included or ranked highly.
As always, we welcome all discussion and feedback. If you have any questions about picks that we didn’t expand on or would like to let us know how you feel about Patch 11.23 and our predictions in general, join us in our Discord! If you’re wondering how we make our tier list, check out our video explanation.